Thursday, May 12, 2011

New house

                                                  We LOVE our new house!!
                                                 Sophy Jo turned 5 already!
                                               I can't believe she's five!
                                          Sophy with her spirit shirt on to cheer Kari & Ashlee on for their first half marathon.  They did it!

                                               Run Kari Run!
                                             Sophy and I at Niagra Falls.  BRRR
                                                Lazy bones helping Silas use the potty
                                              Ayda getting ready for her beauty treatment from Nommy
                                          Sophy enjoying her beauty treatment from nommy

I know it has been a long time since I have posted pictures but we are all moved in but still unpacking boxes.  We have a lot of crap and I am still trying to part with stuff I don't need but think I do.  For the most part we are settled.  Hopefully we can pull are cars in the garage this weekend since I got the rest of the boxes in the basement and made space.  The kids love the new house and are adjusting great.  Are old house is history to them now, they don't even talk about it.  Except Sophy will bring it up once in a while.  I do miss are old house just for a minute  and then I get over it.  We had a lot of great memories in our old house, But I am looking forward to building many many more memories in our new house!!

1 comment:

  1. Yippy new pics!! Love the house. I still can't imagine where it's located though. I guess I'll have to wait until I visit!! :)

    ReplyDelete