Monday, March 7, 2011

Sophy, Ayda and Bella having snack!

Jumping om the couch
Princess Ayda!
Jump Silas!
Ayda, Jolen, Silas, Sophy being pulled by Jake
Jolen and Sophy having breakfast after a "sleep over"
Snuggling on the couch watching a movie
Ada decorating her Valentine cookie
Sophy helping Silas decorated his V-cookie
Si with his pal Pele
Trying to get a piece of Peles food to eat "yuck"
Daddy and Sophy at skate night
Why so serious Silas?
Grace when we meet them in Ann Arbor

Ayda's 1st hair cut, yep you heard me say it right...she did so good

"only an inch please, I don't want to loose too much of it"
Silas put my running stuff on, hat, gloves, shoes and said "I'm going running to get some exercise", too funny



Sophy snow angel
This is the last of the picts to get you caught up.  Really can't believe how they are all growing.  Silas is still saying "Damit" Yesterday we were looking for a snack in the cupboard and I pulled out an empty box and said daddy forgot to throw the box away and Si said "Damit daddy" and strmped his feet, WOW using it in context now.  Ayda and Sophy now share a room starting for the second week.  It is actually going pretty well, Ayda is getting more sleep.  This is the first time I had to do this but seems to be adjusting fine.  Silas asked "when is Ayda coming back to sleep with me" I told him when you stop biting her, he said "ok" in a sweet voice.  It was going to happen when we moved but now it's sooner.  Well that's all for now, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment