Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Traverse City Trip

Here are some pictures of our trip to Traverse city over Memorial weekend.  Sam ran a marathon and we all cheered for him.







                                                   We spent one day at Great Wolf lodge and that's about all we can take.
The kids loved it, Sophy got more and more brave by the minute.  Silas went donw all the bid slides with me.






                                              Sophy and Ayda walk to school on their last day.

It was bitter sweet,  Sophy's last day at the St. Joe's and she will either be in young fives of kindergarten next year.



                                   Sophy's dance recital.  Man did she really jam out.  My mom took her to rehersal because I had a soccer banquet and my mom said that she really got into it.  Then other parents were telling me how well they thought Sophy did.  I was thinking "oh my" is she going to be shy on stage for the real performance but nope she rocked the stage.  It was hilarous, she got her hips and booty into it.  She loves to dance and I hope she continues to rock on.




                                             Poppie and Mary and both got her flowers after her performance.  Sophy thought that was the coolest thing.  She was so happy and excited

                                          Em and I decided get get some shots of the girls dressed up alike before Val's wedding shower.  Clara's was too big so she didn't wear hers but they all looked so cute.



                                     Sophy what are you doing?
"I wanted to put my shin guards and cleats on and clean". Oh Sophy Jo you crack me up.









                                 Ok so here's the scoop on the kids.  Sophy will either go to Dk or Kindergarten???We know she's ready for Kind. but were looking out for her long term, being young when she graduates for one and maybe socially not being ready.  However, either way she will go to Lincoln.
Silas is working on potty training however his pee seems to hit every where but the toliet, the walls, floor, maybe even the ceiling.  It is a pain and a always a big mess for me to clean up but once he get his wenier in control we'll be fine.  He still says "do you like"?  "mommy do you like my nose, peepee etc.  I don't where he got it from but it's funny how he says it.  He loves chain saws, trucks as boy's do but he in obsessed with his chain saw.  Bones just got him a play one and he has to sleep wtih it.

Ayda is also working on potty training.  She is doing well. although she waits until the last minute and I have to rush her to the toliet and her pee comes shooting out onto the floor, so again another mess.  I just keep telling myself "this soon will pass" just like everything else they have done.  She loves to copy Sophy whatever she does, and still likes to be held alot by me.  She is mommy's girl, and I'm trying to chersih this moment but she gets so whinny and demanding.  I can't believe how fast they are growing and so independent they are.  It makes me sad to think about how fast time has gone and it just seems to keep getting faster.  I will cherish my time with them this summer and Sam being off.  No big plans but to hang out and have some fun at the new house.

Peace out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment