Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Where is my camera?

Ok I have been looking for my camera to post pict. of Sam and Sophy before the daddy daughter dance last weekend.  Sophy had so much fun she was so hyper when she got home she was telling me all about it.  Sophy allowed Ayda and I to go out to eat at China garden before the dance (her favorite place) with her and Sam (Silas was at G&G house). Then we came home and they were off.  Ayda and I watched a movie then she went to bed, how exciting.  Mary took the cutest pictures of Sophy and Sam all dressed up.  Aunt Emma came and did he hair with curls, although they didn't stay real good b/c her hair is so fine.  On Friday Em took Sophy shopping at the mall to pick out shoes and a head band and nail polish.  Sophy thought that was so special and was all ready to go.

As soon as I find my camera I will post pict.

Sophy was sick with the flu last night so Sam and I took turns cleaning up puke all night.  I'm trying to get her to aim a little more in the trash can rather than all over her bed ha ha.

Peace for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment