Tuesday, January 11, 2011
church
Sophy went to bible class for the first time during church. I thought she was getting old enough to go and then a lady that works at the church asked how old she was and said she can start going. So when they called all the kids sophy started to walk and then got scared and came back. So I had to walk her all the away around the church down the stairs to the classroom. I stayed with her for a few minutes until she was comfortable and then left. She was so excited when she came back she had a big smile on her face. Later that day she told Mark, "I went to church class or bible class, whatever you want to call it." She said she liked it and wants to go again. Yeah!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment