I didn't find my chip yet so I went out and bought another one b/c I can't stand not taking pictures.
Silas gets his staples out today. They haven't seemed to bother him one bit. I thought they would start to itch a little but he acts like there not even there. Sophy was invited to two birthday parties this weekend at the moon walk place sat & sun. I told her that she would have to pick which one she wanted to go to. She told me yesteday that Reagan was going to both and wanted her to go the both too. Oh my, is she funny. She really wants to go to both but they are both 2 1/2 hours long and that's a big chunck of time that I will have to sit there. I'm assuming I will have to be there to help supervise. I haven't decided yet maybe I'll let her go to both but I don't want to be the MEAN mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment